To discuss our full product range to find a solution for you, please contact us today >Enquire Now
Emergency Lighting and Signage
Emergency Lighting is required to give sufficient illumination and visibility to enable all occupants of the building to evacuate safely in the event of a mains failure. Emergency Signage is installed to clearly show the exit routes leading to final exits of the building
With a diverse product base across a number of manufacturers, we have a product and solution to suit your needs. From small self-contained systems to large central battery systems, our team of experienced consultants can provide a fully compliant service from design, right through to maintenance.
Emergency Lighting - What is involved?
- Fire risk assessment to ascertain the issues to be addressed
- Planning and Design of the system
- Positioning of luminaries and signage
- Installation of the fittings
- Commissioning/Testing of the final installation
- Periodic testing/maintenance of the system